TALK

22/02/14



My dad's job forces us to constantly moving every 2 or 3 years since I was 3 years old. It stops when I was on my last year of junior high, we choose to stay at one city.
When I was a kid, I remember how easy it was to make friend at the new school and adjust to the new environment. Easy as a piece of cake, it all starts with us introducing ourself to each other and it continues with a small talks. I'm really good at small talks when I was a kid. At that time, it feels like I'm the queen of small talk. It changes on the last year of my junior high, I found myself barely talk someone asking their birthday, height, weight, siblings or any simple thing. Its like if you find me talking to someone we must be talking about a topic which I have push my brain really hard to find that topic.
i keep asking myself why did it happen. I understand that there is an introvert part in me, but it wasn't that much I guess was it? 


Its nice when I don't feel anxious and panic everytime I talk to new people.

When I don't have to load my brain really hard to find an interesting topic. 

When it was me who starts the conversation but wasn't me who ends the conversation.

When I don't need to say "ohhh" really long like I wish it spends two hours to say that word so I don't have to say anything else after that and I can leave.

It was nice.

2 komentar:

  1. you no longer need small talk.
    you're the captain of the baddest bitches now.

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. THATS A LOVELY THING TO SAY ACTUALLY!!!! THANK YOU :*

      Hapus